Pre-employment screening is being required more frequently as the risks involved in hiring the wrong candidate become more expensive.
- What is your reputation worth?
- Has your Human Resources department really hired the right person for the job?
- Are your managers confident that what was said during the interview is correct?
- Are the academic claims valid?
- Is the information on previous work experience true?
- Does your candidate have integrity?
Veriton Security Screening Process
Our Pre-employment Screening is thorough, wide-ranging and fast. Typically, in respect of potentially senior hires, Veriton Security carries out:
- Employment and education verification
- Professional licences
- Reference verification
- Local-language media/public domain searches and integrity checking
- Credit reporting and financial history, including bankruptcy checks
- Due Diligence checking including Civil Litigation
- Social Media
- Companies and directorships (including disqualifications)
- Identity documentation/passport checks
- Address check/ property ownership
At the end of the process, Veriton Security investigators prepare a report that describes the candidate’s true profile.
NOTE: It is not legally possible in Hong Kong to conduct a criminal record check except in a few rare instances – visas for travel, emigration and adoption. An individual cannot obtain a certificate of no criminal conviction in Hong Kong.